Discover the power of our MBA program, affiliated with S.P. Pune University, designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in the dynamic world of business.
Embark on your journey towards a rewarding MBA program at IIMHRD with our streamlined admission process. Here’s how you can join us:
- Graduation with minimum 50% aggregate (45% for reserved category students within Maharashtra) from a recognized Institute/University.
- Candidates must appear in MHCET/CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT.
- The admission test is conducted by DTE, Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Maharashtra, Mumbai (www.dte.org).
- Admissions are primarily based on the list provided by DTE.
- Remaining seats are filled by considering candidates who have qualified for the CET or attempted CAT, MAT, XAT, etc., and qualified GD/PI.
- Apply online now at: https://iimspune.nopaperforms.com/
- Statement of marks (Graduation)
- Passing Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Gap Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Reservation of Seats:
As per University rules, seats are reserved for various categories. The admission for the MBA program is conducted through the CET conducted by DTE. For detailed information, please visit the website of DTE: http://www.dte.org.in
(Please fill following details to book your Personal Interview)
* Denotes Mandatory Fields